- Dairy: As much as I loved to drink milk, eat eggs and add butter to my oatmeal, I wish I didn’t have so much of it during one year. My first year of college did it for me. I would use butter in all my grains, and everything came with cheese. In doing so, I eventually began to get cramps in my stomach or have to sit on the toilet constipated & upon doing some research (lol google) I realized that I in fact had become intolerant to dairy products.
- Fast Food: I know you’re thinking, “We all wished that” or you’re thinking “you sound crazy” either way, I wish I never ate McDonald, Subway and anything like the two. I worked at McDonald my senior year of HS and through time as expected I grew tired of their food but it wasn’t until I was in my third year of college when I realized, I couldn’t even eat the minimum (fries/ grilled chicken) from these places everything just screamed “ this food is fake as sh*t” and one night after a Griddle
- Hot dogs: Nothing about a hot-dog pleases me, however I would eat hot-dogs at my grandparents on hot summer days growing up, and every time I’d feel as though I was dying. You couldn’t pay me to eat a hot-dog today! Nope, defiantly won’t eat beef either!
- Ramen Noodles: We have all seen the issues surrounding Ramen noodles and as a once poor college student, this was a heaven sent meal. If you gathered every college student you could really write a recipe book for Ramen noodles. I’m too ashamed to share some of the ways I use to mix and make my noodles; I will mention that certain ingredients contributed a great deal to my dairy intake and the result of me becoming lactose intolerant over time.
- Hot Cheetos: I am secretly addicted to hot Cheetos. I know they are horrible for you, I even watched the video with the guy burning a hot cheeto with a lighter and nothing happened, for me or the chips that is. I still crave them, and if I have a great week of eating clean I eat hot Cheetos for my cheat day. Please, judge me another day. !