1. Monday: I did 40 minutes of cardio on my lunch break (20min in door & 20 min outdoor) I also reorganized my fitness journal into a three ring binder. Wrote two new workouts and tested out one for endurance.
2. Tuesday: I tried some all natural chicken sausage for the first time & they were amazing! New addition to my grocery list along with ground chicken.
3. Wednesday: Created a fitness schedule for my very first client. I will be assisting a friend of mine with her fitness goals for the next two months. I spoke with her to touch base on any questions she had, you can follow her progress here.
4. Thursday: Found a quiet space at my job, where no one will interrupt me, to frequently stretch throughout the day. (Desk job)
5. Friday: I got up at 5:30 am for an early morning workout and ran 1 mile.